Confessions of Nigerian men & how they lost their virginity



Nigerian men reveal how prostitutes, married women, girlfriends took away their virginity
By Samod Biobaku
sixthsense34@yahoo.com

The fact that a lot of Nigerian men derive unrivaled satisfaction from the act of love-making is one item that would hardly ever survive as a news item but the story of how they lost their virginity is one tale that would naturally evoke interest.
When Simply SAMAD recently stormed the streets of Lagos to ask men to reveal how they lost their virginity, the flood of revelations that came pouring could only be rivaled by a video clip showing details of their various encounters.
No one expects a man to be deflowered in his sleep and as such, our reporters were not expecting to speak with men who claimed to be saints but the queer stories some men who spoke with Simply SAMAD had to tell would unarguably make a great movie script.
For instance, a fashion designer, Olalekan Salisu revealed that the girl who opened his eyes to the inherent pleasures of sex died two years ago (2009) while she was trying to abort an unwanted pregnancy.
“I was 21 years old when it happened and I was in secondary school. It all went down in my house in Abeokuta in Ogun State on a Saturday evening. She claimed to be a virgin but after she deflowered me, I realized she was not. Rather, she was very good at it. She was my girlfriend at the time and I was two years older than she was. I invited her over to my house and what started with a harmless kiss ended up with sweet sex. Of course, I enjoyed it. After that first time, it became a constant feature of our relationship and we dated for about 8 months. Unfortunately, the girl died last year. She got pregnant for someone and our paths crossed when I visited Ogun State because I relocated to Lagos a couple of years ago. She was already pregnant when I saw her and I thank God I didn’t do anything with her. She told me she was about 2 months pregnant when I saw her. I came back to Lagos and the about a few months after, I heard she died while trying to abort the pregnancy.
The story of a Nigerian undergraduate (now residing in Cyprus), Bunmi Adu is one that would naturally elicit mixed reactions especially when he began his narration by revealing that he lost his virginity to a prostitute.
“I lost my virginity about 9 years ago. I just met two of my best pals, Doyin and Chuks around that time and we used to hang out a lot. One night, Chuks realized we were idle and bored and suggested that we should find a babe and have sex with her. I was a virgin but I couldn’t let them know that because I would look like a weakling and they would naturally pick on me. Moreover, I didn’t want to look odd so I followed them and three of us found a pretty girl who was a whore. We negotiated with her and she agreed so we took her to the venue of the sex orgy. Doyin went first and I went next. When I got to her, I went straight for her breast because I’ve always loved those beautiful twin towers. Let me just break it down to you; I’m a ‘breast man.’ When I wanted to mount the girl, I was very excited. In fact, I guess I was too excited because I climaxed in about three minutes. I also noticed that my manhood didn’t quite fit her sex organ the way it should have so I guessed it was because she hawked sex for a living. After the sex, I felt initiated. After I removed my condom, I dumped it in the girl’s thrash can and I was shocked when Doyin and Chuks began tongue-lashing me for throwing my condom inside the girl’s thrash can. They said it was not safe to leave your used condom with a girl so I went back to the girl’s thrash can but when I got there, I discovered over 100 condoms in the thrash can and didn’t even know which one was mine so I just left and prayed to God for protection. I felt like a man that day and still saw the girl again 4 days later but nothing transpired between us.”
Unlike Adu, another undergraduate, 26-year-old Adeniyi Durokifa had sex for the first time when he was 22 years old. It happened in Ogun State with a girl he was dating. “I met her at a friend’s sister’s place. We spoke for a few minutes, exchanged numbers, stayed in touch and got intimate. We started dating and after a month or two, it happened on January 1, 2004. It was in my house and I told her I was a virgin. At first, she thought I was lying but realized I wasn’t after we did it. I climaxed quickly but I took three bottles of stout and went for three rounds. After each round, I ate enough food. After that day, it became regular but I’m not a sex freak.”
Olumide Ogunyemi’s first sexual encounter was with a prostitute. Still in his early 20s, Ogunyemi revealed that he was 18 years old when he tasted the forbidden fruit for the first time. “The thing happened in a brothel. The girl was a white girl. That day, I was high on big stout and I went there alone. I was very moody and wanted to f..k for the very first time. I had enough cash so I knew I could afford a white whore. My first time didn’t feel like my first time because it wasn’t too memorable. I guess it was like that because I didn’t feel anything for the girl. It was just sex and mot love-making. I went at her for about 5 minutes before I eventually climaxed with ‘Sepe’ in my system.”
A Lagos based hair stylist, Moshood Rufai is now married with three kids but he told Simply SAMAD that he was deflowered by a girl named Seye when he was in S. S. S 2. “I was about 18 years old. I’m 35 years old now. Seye was my girlfriend. I was the virgin but she was not. In fact, she was quite experienced. It was at a friend’s place at about 9:00pm. That day I was scared and when I inserted my manhood into her, her sex organ swallowed my d..k. I climaxed in about 5 minutes and I ended up enjoying it. Since then, I’ve loved sex.” Rufai hails from Osun State.
Another hair stylist, 26-year-old Sunday Onowhosafe revealed that he was just 16 years old when he had a taste of the forbidden fruit with a married woman. “I didn’t plan it. It just happened. It happened when I was in Ondo State. The woman was my neighbour. She was married but she didn’t have a baby yet. She was always sending me on errands and even gave me money on some occasions. That day, she cooked rice and invited me into her sitting room. She served me 5 Alive and after drinking and eating rice, I felt drowsy and unusually tired and told her I was leaving but she asked me to wait. She came and started touching me in places that I had never been touched before. Before I knew what was happening, she made passionate love to me. I later realized she must have drugged the 5 Alive because I was very drowsy. That was the first time and after that, we did it over and over again for a very long time. When I got tired, I relocated and stopped seeing her.”
A Photographer, Ayobami Alao also narrated the story of how he lost his virginity in secondary school. “I was just 14 years old and she was my classmate but the risky thing about her was that she was my teacher’s daughter so I was very scared that if anything went wrong, I would be expelled. Unlike me, she was not a virgin. Sometimes, after break, we would go to my house. That day, we were playing games and watching romantic films. I had heard and seen a lot so I made the first move by gently putting my hand on her. She was much bigger than me (physically) and we used t call her BB (her nickname which meant Big Breast). As I said earlier, I was scared because she was my teacher’s daughter. I was a virgin and she was my teacher. The experience was sweet and I remember that I didn’t use a condom.”

Comments