Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance coming soon


As Johnny Blaze hides out in Eastern Europe, he is called upon to stop the devil, who is trying to take human form.

Directors: Mark Neveldine, Brian Taylor
Writers: David S. Goyer (story), Roy Thomas (character & comic books), and 5 more credits »
Stars: Nicolas Cage, CiarĂ¡n Hinds and Idris Elba.


Just when the Nigerian fans of Nicholas Cage and the Ghost rider were wondering if they would ever be treated to another action packed Ghost Rider sequel, news of the movie's 2012 release has filtered into excited ears.


Comments

  1. Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to
    mention that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing
    for your feed and I hope you write once more soon!


    Also visit my homepage ... lochmorlich

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment