This man drinks 6 litres of diet Coke everyday



Father of two addicted to Diet Coke
Diet Coke has become such a big part of Darren Jones' life that he displays withdrawal symptoms when he doesn't have his daily fix.
"I become poorly, very, very snappy, ratty, and I've got no patience without it," the 38-year-old father of two said.
"I wake up in the morning and that's the first thing I do."
Mr Jones, who lives in the UK, said he felt light-headed without the artificially sweetened, caffeine-laden drink.
He has been drinking Diet Coke for the past 20 years and admits he consumes two 3-litre bottles each day.
Mr Jones said that although the drink had not caused him medical or dental problems, he would not let his children, Abbie, seven, and six-year-old James, drink Diet Coke.
Public health expert Dr Vicci Owen-Smith said Diet Coke contained artificial sweetener aspartame and caffeine.
"Too much of either of these chemicals may cause harm," Dr Owen-Smith said.
"I would advise trying to cut down on the amount he drinks but not stopping suddenly."

Comments

  1. Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i
    was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments?
    If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you
    can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

    Look at my web page: only the best review

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment