Something big is coming... It has rhythm & is titled "YOBEMOH"

This is coming fresh from Yobemoh's self tiled album and in case you didn't know, this isn't one of those artistes  who wake up with an incredulous ambition to conquer the world in a 'Pinky & the Brain' style.

YOBEMOH is an artiste with enough heat to start a bush fire... Keeep your fingers crossed.

Here's a message he recently posted on his facebook wall:

‎"YOBEMOH" my self titled album is set for release 2012. So xcited. Gr8est Thanx 1st to Jehovah, for preserving my life. Props to all my peeps who worked with me on the EP: My producers: Pitch, Myself, SARZ. Mastering: Deji "Sound Boy" Zoawe. Featured Artiste:Mi-Fliss, Aliyu 'Salaam' Azeez, Hulguz Kudlar, Joezy. Publicist: Samod Biobaku, Ahmed Boulor, Tijani Adegbola. Website Design/EPK: Omoruyi Oyegun. Video Crew: Uben Media. Others on supporting the 'General Album Project': Jonah The Monarch (producer), Buzu 'The Cow' Umar, DJ Jimmy Jatt (my debut mixtape host), DJ Charlie Shee (Eko FM,Lagos), Dr Flava (Rainbow FM), McDonald 'Hercules' Ayangbe (Rhythm FM,Lagos), Teddy 'Fresh Prince' Esosa (Star FM), Dr Scenthole (Unilag FM). My Fam, The Akhimies. And special shouts out to my 5000+ facebook fam

Comments