My first time with a nude girl - CROZZ


NMAA's Most Outstanding Runway Model shares his experience

Are you one of those who have always wondered what happens behind the brightly lit runway, smart-looking designers, glamour, gorgeous girls on parade, flashing cameras, lightening and hunky models that form the face of runway modeling?

Well, if you are, then you might have to grab a pack of pop corn and cups of ice cream as rising runway model, Ejiro Jalogho popularly known as Crozz takes us into his first encounter with nude models back stage, his first reaction and how he eventually overcame the process of sharing the backstage with nude girls and their visually stimulating breasts and general frame.
In this interview with Simply SAMAD, he also spoke about his accomplishments for the year 2011 especially after he emerged the Most Outstanding Runway Model at the Nigerian Models Achievers Awards (NMAA) 2011.
In addition, he shed light on some of his plans for the rest of 2012.

Excerpts:

What have you been doing? Let’s start with your emergence as the ‘Most Outstanding Runway Model’ at the Nigeria Models Achievers Awards (NMAA) in 2011. How did that happen?
Well, before I eventually won, I got nominated three times. That happened in three straight years but I didn’t win. When I saw the letter of nomination, I said to myself: “There we go again.” I however kept my fate going and told my friends to vote for me. When my name was called as the winner, I was really shocked yet excited about it and I thanked the organizers immensely.

How did you feel that you eventually picked up the award?
I felt it was a plus. It felt like a feather to my cap and I’m sure there will be many more to come. I’m still working hard; doing my thing on the runway. It has been good for me; not just on the runway but with photography as well.

Last time I spoke to you, you were single. Are you married now?
Of course I’m still single (laughs out heartily). Look at my fingers.

How come?
Oga! Na by force?

But seriously, I feel you must be dating now
Of course! I just came out of a relationship

Why?
It’s personal… But right now, I’m single – trust me!

Now, you would agree with me that the Nigerian modeling industry is still not where it ought to be. We have loads of designers and loads of models but we’re still not there. What’s the problem with the industry from your own experience and perspective?
I think we are working toward it. I know the situation right now bad but it cannot be bad forever. That is why people like us are in the industry; to blend things and put one and two together. As a matter of fact, I think it’s a good one from people like Mike Dumanis, the founder of the Nigerian Models Achievers Awards. He put an award together to encourage models.

Did the award come with a cash prize or was it just the plaque?
Well…well…well…well (bursts out laughing). It came with cash to support the models.

I hear a lot of things happen backstage during shows. I want you to cast your mind back to the very first time you went backstage and you saw a girl go completely naked. Tell me – how did that feel?
Chei! Let me quote you: “The very first time…” Let me illustrate it. I was putting on my costume and I was looking around. I was not even used to changing in the presence of people but I just saw some girl come with her big boobs and just shed all her clothes without a care in the world. When I saw this, I went: “Wow!” I realized that I might just have to increase the number of shows I would be a part of (laughs) even if I didn’t get paid. I knew I was going to enjoy myself backstage. It was fun but at the end of the day, I got used to it and it naturally became one of those things. If you ask me to change right here – right now, I would do it. That’s what I do for a living now.

How was the year 2011 for you?
2011 was a good year for me. I got an award and I got a new car.

What would you be doing for the rest of 2012?
I will not ignore charity this year. I love doing charity works. I like helping people. God has helped so I like to help people too in my own little way. We’ll be doing bigger things this year. Ejiro Jalogho is growing.




QUESTIONS – Coming soon
As you might already know, we at Simply SAMAD constantly work on ways to serve you better and one of the latest items that would be hitting our line-up of content for you is tagged QUESTIONS.
This new item seeks to find out how well Nigerians know their favourite celebrities.
On a weekly basis, we would come up with a quote from a Nigerian celebrity (artistes, actors, actresses, models, producers, directors, artists, designers and many others).
All that is required of you is to correctly attribute the quote to one of the celebrities whose pictures appear beneath the question.

Comments

  1. Awwwww...Dis is a lovely piece and Ejiro Jalogho is such a hottie!!! Single innit? Please where do I drop my application form *giggles*...Do what u know how to do best Ejiro,d sky is just a starting point 4u...wish u d best of luck in ur endeavours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy is as funny as hell down to earth nd as a good heart team cross all d way By aisha Shaba lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! More grease to Ur elbows cross! GBU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crozz, the elders have said that where we work is where we eat from. Carry on the good work and the good Lord will ensure that you reap where you have sown. Correct guy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment