Has Saucekid forgotten he is a celebrity?

I hope you're all aware that our very own rap star, Saucekid survived a fatal auto crash earlier this month and we're all glad that he survived.
I was however recently stunned when a read a report where the rapper stated that a report on the incident is not entertainment. I understand that he might want to keep it under wraps but to say that such a report does not fall under the entertainment category just left me baffled.
He's a celebrity for crying out loud and whatever happens around him become an object of interest for his teeming fans.

Here's the report as published by Hip Hop World magazine:



Nigerian rapper and CEO of Sinzu Music Group,  Babalola Falemi who goes by the moniker Sauce Kid, was involved in a ghastly motor accident. The incident occurred in the early hours of Saturday 19 May, 2012 at about 1am, Nigerian time.


Saucekid survived the crash and is in the hospital recuperating. In a chat with our correspondent, he said; “I’m living now” and I’m in the hospital”.


He also said that he would like to keep the incident private and would not be any granting interviews.


“I wouldn’t grant an interview. I don’t need to tell anyone about the accident. Some people like to promote such. I almost lost my life and that is not part of entertainment. That’s the reason why I’m tweeting”; Sauce Kid said.


The Hip Hop World Family is wishing him quick recovery.

Comments