Is this a good deal for my pocket?


I was at the E-Centre situated at the Yaba axis of Lagos the other day to watch the Avengers movie at Ozone Cinemas when I realized that the battery of my Blackberry device was already in its critical stage.

I had been to the place before and I knew there was a section where you could charge your phone for a fee.

Naturally, I just found my way there and when I spoke to the young man I found at the machine, I asked him how much it would cost get my device charged and he told me that charging for 45 minutes costs N100.


I really needed to charge my phone so I agreed to have it charged for 45 minutes and paid accordingly.

However, by the time I retuned to get my phone, I was heartbroken to discover that my phone’s battery was far from being full.

To be precise, it was just 17 per cent charged out of the required 100 per cent.
So, I ask again:

“Was that a good deal for my pocket?”

By Samod Biobaku
simplysamad@yahoo.com

Comments

  1. Lol,its not in anyway a good deal,I guess they'll be making lots of cash from the poor service....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment