Did D'Prince Draw On The Lady's Breast?

Unknown to many of his fans, Ezenwa Charles Enebeli is called D’Prince because he was born on the day Prince Charles of England wedded the late Lady Diana.

Another thing that most people don’t know about this star is that he is constantly under pressure from female admirers.

He is actually having a tough time handling their overtures without turning away any of his fans.

But in one of his encounters with his fans, a lady was actually said to have “gone too far.”

“Some fans can be quite bold and daring, really. But the one I still remember vividly was an occasion when a lady walked up to me at the Departure Hall of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos and pushed a red pen, actually a marker, into my hand. She pulled off the left side of her bra, pointed to a spot above her breast and said coolly to me, ‘Draw the shape of a heart here. And please sign your name under it,” D’Prince recall.

 But did he oblige the fan?

With a mischievous smile playing across his lips, the artiste said, “Well, forgive me. I don’t kiss and tell.”

Culled from www.punchng.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment