Reply To a FAN

Hi all, i received a message from a fan less than an hour ago and after replying the message, i decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to share the message with everyone who has ever come across the Simply Samad brand.

Let me state in very clear terms that this message (saved as an image and pasted beneath this text) was sent to me after the fan in question read the piece i wrote titled: 'Guess What i did When My Ex-Girlfriend Insisted On Unprotected Sex?'

For those who have equally asked similar questions in the past or those who intend to do so, please consider this a reply to such queries.

I love you all and wherever you might be, do stay safe.

The message from the my lovely fan read:
"Why did you post such a story of yourself? Don't you think it might spoil your image? It's not nice..."

Here goes the reply:
"...even when I was a kid, I always knew that some people loved me while others couldn't even stand my presence. It's the same now my Dear. Not much has changed. I have loads of fans and friends (including u) all over the world and that makes me happy. I don't really expect everyone to like me - That would be a bad thing anyway. A friend was telling me on Twitter today how she doesn't like D'banj. That's just the case with creative people. You win some and you lose some. You can't win all the time. It's just like soccer. You can't possibly record 100% success. No way! Hope you understand me? My name is Samad and my writings never stray too far from me expect in cases where I write short stories. That's the only time I usually let me imagination and thoughts just rise into the clouds and beyond. This should suffice plus I'm guessing you know me a bit better now. So, if tomorrow, you find a picture of me in boxer shorts online, you'll understand there's a reason. I might not always get a pat on the back but I need to do what makes me happy so long as it remains within the walls of legitimacy and away from outright evil. #wink# I'll take a hike here as I fade away."



Signed
Samod Biobaku
simplysamad@yahoo.com

Comments