Any Advice For Cossy?

After a recent discussion with a fan, i have decided to ask a very open question and it goes thus:

"Would you have any advice for popular Nollywood actress and singer, Cossy Orjiakor if you had been been her brother or sister?"

Before you offer that advice, we could like that state the following as facts:

In 2000, she burst into the movie industry via her role in the movie, ‘The Only Nigerian Girl’ and once said to me: “I just liked the name and I was feeling special then because I was very popular. I was a ‘waka pass’ in the movie but Andy Best ended up putting me on the posters and billboards and I was like Whaoh! I played a half role. It was such a small role that I didn’t even get to talk in the movie but I was everywhere; the posters, boards and everywhere and that was when I became a 100 per cent sure that I would make it in the industry.”

When she teamed up with popular Fuji act, Obesere, her popularity almost maxed out as the mere mention of her name was enough to start a heated discussion in public; even among strangers.

She has since embraced her musical career, which has seen her churn out three singles, which were accompanied by musical videos as well.

She resides in Lekki in her own property and leads a comfortable life and of course still basks in the euphoria of her status as a celebrity.

With all this said, let's hear your advice.

By Samod Biobaku
simplysamad@yahoo.com

Comments