EXCLUSIVE: Wizkid Speaks On His New Album | + International Collaborations



Fast-rising singer, Wizkid has revealed his plans to release a brand new album under EME Records.

The talented singer also told MTVBASE in an exclusive interview that he would also be dropping an international album.

"I'm going to be having about two to three songs from the old album in the new one... Definitely, Akon is going to be on the album. My first international single here in the U.K is actually 'London Girl.' I needed to do something for my London fans because they've shown me a lot of love."

The 'Baddest Boy' crooner also bared his mind on his assessment of the Nigerian music industry at the moment.

"The Nigerian music industry is actually gaining a whole lot of recognition on the international scene and it's a great feeling. I'm happy to be part of it and i'm happy it's happening in my time."

By Samod Biobaku
TWITTER: @simplysamad

Comments