Game Calls Off Weekend Wedding

Facts recently emerged that Compton rapper, Game is canceling his upcoming wedding.

The full-time drama king was scheduled to marry his longtime girlfriend next weekend, but the marital festivities have been nixed.

The former G-Unit artist confirmed the news on Twitter, writing:

    “The rumors are TRUE. The wedding is OFF. It’s not her fault, it’s mine ! She’s a GREAT woman, I just wasn’t man enough to see it through. Important message to all men: if you’re lucky to have 1/2 of the woman I had … appreciate her and do everything necessary to keep her happy!”

The rapper concluded his announcement by apologizing to those close to him:

    “I am truly sorry and apologetic to my family, friends & EVERYONE that this has affected & inconvenienced.”

It has been a rocky month for the rapper. Less than two weeks ago, he was accused of pulling a gun on a rival rapper after they got into a fight outside a mansion party.

Source: RumorFix

Comments

  1. Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i
    was just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses?

    If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you
    can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

    Feel free to surf to my website ... Free Online Games

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment