Simply Samad Speaks

I'm just speaking my mind o.

Look at him! He steps out in his very expensive silk attire. All eyes on him. He is a rich man no doubt and he is a top echelon in the Nigerian government. I really like him but i have only one problem with his dressing. There are two items missing. He is not wearing his mask over his head and he is not carrying his AK47 across his shoulders the way his cousins do when they scale over the fences of intended victims. I love my Nigerian leader.


@SImplySamad

Comments

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation however
    I in finding this matter to be really one thing which I
    think I would by no means understand. It seems too complicated and extremely
    broad for me. I am taking a look ahead in your subsequent put up,
    I will try to get the hold of it!

    Also visit my webpage: Online Games

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment