Which of These Do You Believe About Masturbation?

Someone recently asked if masturbation has any disadvantage and these two divergent opinions struck me as being not just contrasting but also very interesting. Here's what both individuals had to say:

First Person
"I've been masturbating 2-3 times a day (more on some days) since the age of 13 for the past 50 years! And I've been married for 35 of those years. Apart from the pleasure, I believe it's kept my penis fit and in good shape. I get good hard erections very easily and quickly. I also think it has helped me control ejaculation so that my wife and I can have very prolonged sex without premature endings. And the amount of ejaculate is always large which I think proves the point that the body is very good at producing more no matter how frequently you masturbate or have intercourse."

Second Person
"I think the disadvantage and harm of losing sperm before natural process twice or thrice in a day can cause to prevention off your growth in a right manner. it also responsible for turning your hair white before time and reduce your fat. The most important thing is that you can lose your smartness or glow and brightness of your face which is very important to a person to being smart and handsome so i request all victims of this heinous activity plz leave it as soon as possible." 

Masturbation is the sexual stimulation of the genitals, usually to the point of orgasm. The stimulation can be performed manually, by use of objects or tools, or by some combination of these methods. Masturbation is a common form of autoeroticism, providing sexual pleasure or orgasm in the absence of a partner. The act, when performed with a partner, is called mutual masturbation and is sometimes used as an alternative to sexual intercourse.

Kindly drop a comment and tell us who you agree with between these two.

By Samod Biobaku
simplysamad@yahoo.com

Comments