Would You Take a Bullet For Nigeria?


Just a few hours ago, i Tweeted:

"Would you take a bullet for Nigeria?"

Well, quite frankly, i received quite a number of replies to this Tweet.

I know for a fact that a Americans and many others in the developed nations love their countries so much that they have and would lay down their lives when the situations call for it. We have seen it happen countless times.

If you doubt this, perhaps, you should read more about what a Kamikaze attack is - Pilots turning themselves and their jets into live weapons. They die in the process and they take a part of the enemy along with them. I was just wondering if my Nigerian brothers and sisters would do the same...

Well, i'll share with you some of the responses i got to my question from my fellow Nigerians:

@moshift:


"Who is Nigeria? Never heard of"


@knewkeed:


"Bulletin"


@seyimosh:


"Me too. Who is 9ja?"


@wud_u_nifemi


"Ko jo mayne"


@2ushkidd


"Take the bullet to which place"

Now, i ask again: Would you take a bullet for Nigeria?

By Samod Biobaku
simplysamad@yahoo.com

@simplysamad

Comments

  1. Having read this I believed it was very informative.
    I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put
    this informative article together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of
    time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    For step-by-step guidelines on http://starsofasia.
    com/blog/view/43471/reasonable-recommendation-throughout-football-jersey-what-the-heck-is-expected pay a visit to his website page at site

    my weblog football kit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment