DAKORE Returns To Acting [+SCREENSHOT]

Fans of popular Nollywood actress, Dakore Akande formerly known as Dakore Egbuson should be pretty excited is back in the Nigerian acting sphere after a very long hiatus.
She stars alongside the following actors: Nse Ikpe-Etim, Carol King, Kalu Ikeagwu, Femi Brainard, Femi Jacobs, Chris Attoh, Katherine Obiang Edoho, Tosin Sido and Ashionye in a film titled Journey To Self which is produced and written by Ashionye Michelle Raccah.

After her marriage to Olumide Akande, there were speculations that she had quit acting for good but it turns out that is not the case.

In the film, Dakore is not seen spotting the Dread-locks as is always with her.

We can’t wait to see what she has to offer. Welcome back perhaps?

Below is screenshot of Dakore from the yet-to-be released movie, 'JOURNEY TO SELF'



Source: SHEIFUNMI

Comments

  1. Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G
    .. Anyhow, amazing site!

    my website: iphone 5 leaked

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment