Day Mum Discovered TAHIRY's Dirty Little Secret

Tahiry Jose is a high profile model and has been involved involved in loads of high profile photo shoots, which require her showing interesting parts of her anatomy.
Well, in this piece, we'll be revisiting what happened when mummy discovered what her 'little girl' was doing with her God-given curves. Here was how it went when Monica Taylor of 'Mommysdirtylittlesecret' asked her:

What was your moms reaction to what you do?
I didn’t tell her about my first photo shoot, which happened to be a King magazine Cover…..she heard about it from the neighborhood. She was pissed because she heard I was naked. So I showed her the magazine…and she was like….this is it? I was surprised cause she is a typical old fashion Dominican mother. The mother that told me that you get vaginal cancer if you have sex early.  All to scare me so I wouldn’t become sexually active at an early age. Which it kinda did. LMAO. But she was proud of me and from then she saw how hard I worked and she was cool.  She actually replaced my H.S. graduation photo with the cover photo from the King magazine shoot. Crazy!

Comments