'Finding love and Falling Pregnant Has Transformed My Life!' - Imogen Thomas Reveals [+4 PHOTOS]

One year ago her life was in tatters but Imogen Thomas finally has something to smile about.
The bubbly brunette whose alleged affair with Manchester United’s Ryan Giggs made her a household name, has discovered she is expecting her first child and she couldn’t be happier.

She has only been dating boyfriend Adam Horsley for 10 months but Imogen believes their love is the real deal and the baby will seal their joy.

 She told The Sun ‘I can’t believe how happy I am, what happened last year was utterly horrendous.

‘I never thought I would find happiness again but finding love and then falling pregnant has transformed my life.’

Imogen also revealed she is confident she is expecting a girl event though she is only 12 weeks along.

She said ‘I’m convinced I am having a girl because I can’t stop being sick and eating potatoes of all descriptions, my mum had the same symptoms with me.’

More Photos:






Source: DAILYMAIL

Comments