I Hear Kennis Music Is Trying To Clone 2 FACE Using 'JOE EL'


Joe El is a rising musical artiste with his roots in Nigeria and this is one thing i know he shares with multi-award winning singer, 2 Face.

Another thing they both share is their apparent passion for music. In addition, they have also at one time of the musical journeys been heavily involved with Kennis Music record label.

In the course of refreshing my thoughts a while ago, i came upon these lines from a Nigerian music fan who openly accused Joe El's record label owners of attempting to clone 2 Face - perhaps not by sticking needles into the artistes involved but allegedly doing so through the glaring similarities in their genre of music, vocal projection and style of delivery.

I'm not planning to write an epistle with this but just trying to lay a foundation to this bold accusation from a music fan.

I have listened to both artistes and what i hear are two artistes with an impressive ability to sing. I however, also see two artistes on different levels of commercial success and global recognition but this takes absolutely nothing away from the fact that they are both very talented.

I would urge you to take out time to watch a video of both artistes and tell us what you think about this alleged cloning project - Do you agree or is it just another thought to be relegated into the thrash can of irrelevance?

By Samod Biobaku

Comments

  1. Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe
    guest writing a blog post or vice-versa? My website addresses a lot of the same topics as yours and I think
    we could greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested
    feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing
    from you! Fantastic blog by the way!

    Also visit my website - iphone 5 keyboard

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment