Kim Kardashian: World's Most Dangerous Female Celebrity


In this post, I'm going to be very frank and straight to the point with my pronouncements on popular reality TV star, Kim Kardashian and of course, I stand to be corrected.

Kim Kardashian strikes me as one incapable of genuinely loving a man as a direct result of her unrivalled ambitions.

Kim Kardashian could eventually become one of the most powerful and most dangerous female celebrities alive as a result of her single status, beauty and quest for fame and power.

Finally, I dare to state that Kim Kardashian does not love Kanye West and even if she does marry him, it shall not be for the reason God created the institution of marriage. Rather, it will be a tool to boost her rating and fuel her growing ambitions.

As I stated earlier, I stand to be corrected. Do you agree with me or not?

Comments