Lady Gaga On The HOT SEAT

LADY GAGA - Pop singer

We know that men have proposed marriage to you... What did you say to them?

"How fuckin’ romantic, you asshole. Sure, pop a ring on my finger and make it all better. I can buy myself a fuckin’ ring. I have never felt truly cherished by a lover. I have an inability to know what happiness feels like with a man. I say this honestly and this is my new thing as of the past year: when I fight with someone I’m in a relationship with, I think, What would my fans think if they knew this was happening? How would they feel about my work and about me as a female if they knew I was allowing this to go on? And then I get out.”

The HOT SEAT is a brand new concept from the stable of Simply Samad MEDIA. Here, we bring you different celebrities and personalities from fashion & lifestyle, Music, Movies, Showbiz, Arts, Business, Sports and several other divergent terrains.

We ask a question and bring you the answer right here. There's so much more to come.

Keep those fingers crossed.

The answer for this week's HOT SEAT was culled from VANITYFAIR

Comments

  1. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you create this website yourself or did you
    hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. appreciate it

    My web site verizon iphone 5 features

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment