Vanguard Entertainment Editor, Amadi Ogbonna is Dead

Amadi Ogbonna, one of Nigeria's authorities in entertainment journalism, the Entertainment Editor, Vanguard Newspaper and once-upon-a-time image maker of the Ben Bruce-led Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria pageant is dead!

The vibrant, intelligent and well connected member of fourth estate of realm succumbed to Asthma attack, which was triggered by a cold yesterday (August 29, 2012) while on his usual weekly production at the Vanguard office situated in Apapa, Lagos.

The late Amadi Ogbonna is one journalist whose track records and invaluable contributions in the entertainment industry can never be forgotten in a hurry. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

Comments

  1. The Grounԁing of Tаntric Massage іs a
    mentoг which ѕubstance a lοt more that еxistence a teaсhеr.

    By reсеiving an tаntric
    maѕsage and еԁifice up hiѕ allowanсе to sexual my endеavors, I dο
    my very Beѕt work.

    My site :: webpage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you, However I am experiencing difficulties with your RSS.
    I don't understand the reason why I can't subscribe to it.
    Is there anybody having identical RSS problems? Anyone who knows the solution can
    you kindly respond? Thanks!!

    My blog post iphone 5 nano

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment