When a Wife and Mother-in-Law Go To War...


I recently read this and though i should share with you. It was an altercation between a wife and her mother-in-law. Read and decide who takes the edge.

Mother-in-law: "My son must listen to me and obey my instructions except if he didn't suck this breast of mine for more than a year!"

Daughter-in-law: "Mama, that was over 40 years ago!!! You must realise that it is my breast he sucks now. He has sucked it for more than 5 years and he is still sucking it."

Mother-in-law: "He passed through my 'sex organ'

Daughter-in-law: "That was just once. He goes in and out of mine and would still continue to do so for years to come"

Mother-in-Law: "I carried him for 9 months."

Daughter-In-Law: "He was only 3.5kg then, wasn't he? So, what's the big deal? I carry him every night and he is now 90kg."

Comments