Which Music Producer's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him Because She Considered Him Too playful? [KNOW YOUR CELEBRITIES]


I met this music producer a few years back and he looked me in the eyes and told me the unhappy story of what his girlfriend did to him. This was how he narrated it:

"My girlfriend broke up with me before I became popular. I’ve been busy with my music thing so I’ve not really had to time to hook up with females. She broke up with me because she constantly perceived me as a very playful person. She’s not the only person with that myopic perception. Naturally, I’m a very playful person so everybody thinks I’m not serious; even my mum thought I wasn’t serious when I said I was going into music. I’m so playful that when I say I want to do something, everybody feels I’m playing around. The truth however is that despite my playful nature, I get serious when I feel I should get serious. I don’t expect people to know until I do what I have to do. You would never know when I’m serious because I’m always playing. I love playing. When they eventually saw how serious I was with music, they finally understood."
Do you know who this is? He is now married and he shares the same name with a Brazilian soccer star. Here are some clues for the ladies who do not know football so well - His name is made up of four letters. Once you get the first two letters right, just repeat them and you'll have his name. He also studied Geology at the Nnamdi Azikwe University. If you still don't know it, here's a final clue. His name begins with the 11th alphabet.

If you still do not know it, i hereby sentence you to one year without TV or music.

By Samod Biobaku

Comments