Cossy Orjiakor: 'I Don't Know What to Do With My Boobs' [+6 PHOTOS]



Those who know popular Nollywood actress and singer, Cossy Orjiakor must already know by now that she's capable of doing and saying things that would leave jaws hanging for minutes.

In these set of pictures, Cossy Orjiakor goes as far as allowing her friends play with her boobs and even squeeze them. Things get so steamy that the actress openly admits that she no longer knows what to do with her big breasts.

Here were her precise words in her Tweet:

"Lwkm he still think its fake! Should I let him touch em. Or squeeze em. Cuz right now ...I don't know what I want."

In another Tweet, she said:

"I'm simply a trouble maker... My friend's husband...Fuck let the wife see this first...Plenty explanation... It wasn't me."

View other images below:








What do you think about this?

Comments