Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mutual Love for Fashion



Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have a mutual love for fashion -- and each other!

A source tells Us Weekly that the couple, who have been dating for six months, "were all over each other" Wednesday at the Marchesa runway show at New York Fashion Week at Lincoln Center in NYC.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have a mutual love for fashion -- and each other!

A source tells Us Weekly that the couple, who have been dating for six months, "were all over each other" Wednesday at the Marchesa runway show at New York Fashion Week at Lincoln Center in NYC.

Last week, Kardashian visited The View and opened up about her relationship with West to Barbara Walters. "Technically I'm still married," Kardashian said of her still-pending divorce from NBA star Kris Humphries, 27. "Anything I'd be in now would be a permanent relationship."

And when Walters asked if her relationship with West is permanent, Kim replied, "I hope so. I believe so."

She also hopes to have babies!

"At the space that I am in life now, kids are definitely something I want," the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star said. "I think I wanted that before. I think I fell in love so quickly and wanted that to be my life so badly but I just didn't take the time to find someone."

Source: USMAGAZINE

Comments