Who Exactly is Simply Samad?


Many know me as Samod Biobaku but the simple truth is that so many more know me as Simply Samad. I'm not going to type an epistle or an autobiography here - Not yet.

Let's just call this the cover of the book especially for those who have never met me in person or never even seen a picture of me before - This is what i look like...

As for what i do, i'm first of all, a writer, a Blogger and guess what? I don't sleep at night... Don't ask why yet. *wink*
If i were to meet you right now, the first thing i would say to you would most likely be:

"Mon nom est Simply Samad. Je suis un écrivain"

Don't give me a confused look because all i just said was:

"My name is Simply Samad. I’m a writer.”

I only said it in French.

To all Simply Samad fans, no matter how tough things get, never stop praying and never stop striving - Soon, God will direct you to the point where you'll strike GOLD! Ameen

Comments