A Letter From a Disturbed Nigerian



I just came across this letter from a Nigerian and i just thought it would be nice to share it with you and hear your thoughts on it.

Kindly spare 30 seconds or less to breeze through the letter below:

"It is unfortunate that the officials of the  Power Holding Company of Nigeria now give out exorbitant estimated bills to the public without reading the meter  simply because they were given targets to meet. My family is using one meter, yet a N25,000 bill was brought to me for two months and they want me to pay despite my complaints. I don’t have any factory. I am a retired public servant."

Kolawole Abiodun,

Alaba-oro, Amukoko, Lagos State.


What do you think about Mr. Kolawole Abiodun's case and do you see a way out of it for him?

Comments

  1. I have a similar experience, infact mine is N31,000 for Aug.12 only, I refused to pay but the bill was repeated in Sept.12. It's realy pathetic if nothing is done to check this urgly trend, am waiting for them to come tamper with my light and I will sue.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment