Chris Brown Ends His Relationship with Karueche Tran



When i received an update about American singer, Chris Brown's official break up with his girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, a part of me felt slightly upset especially considering how she had stood by him all through the endless rumour about Chris Brown getting back together with Rihanna.

Well, it's official and we can confirm that Chris Brown and Tran are no longer dating.

The singer sent an unsolicited statement to CNN announcing he was breaking up with Karrueche Tran, the 24-year-old model he began dating a year after he was arrested for the felony assault.

"I have decided to be single to focus on my career," Brown said. "I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives."
Tran tweeted a short message Wednesday that appeared directed at Brown: "Bye baby."

The announcement follows publication of paparazzi photos showing Brown and Rihanna together in public and rumors the two entertainers had reunited romantically.

The talk of their reunion was fueled last month when Rihanna gave Brown a quick kiss and a hug at the MTV Video Music Awards last month as Brown walked to the stage to accept an award.

Comments