D'banj Flashes the Illuminati Insignia Again? [VIDEO]



I'm not going to beat around the bush on this one. Have you seen the music video for the song, 'Let's Get the Party Started.'

Well, in case you haven't, i have taken the time to add it to this post so you can either click the link to watch or just watch it directly here.

Now, this video is packed with quite a number of high calibre Nigerian artistes; precisely, the video has Wizkid, 2 face, Tiwa Savage, M.I and D'banj. This, you would agree with me is a good thing and i was thoroughly enjoying my first time view of the view up until the moment when D'banj picked up his own verse in the song.
Of all the shapes and objects that the Koko Master could have used or played around with, why in the name of God did it have to be a triangles and pyramids.

I know this might upset a lot of D'banj loyalists but i'm going to ask them to sheath their swords. This is not an attack on D'banj. Rather, it is my personal observation of what i just watched in the video less than four minutes ago and i really do not think i owe anyone any apology for that.

I really used to like D'banj but i just don't know anymore. I'm trying very hard not to be judgmental but it's quite hard to look away from something as odd as illuminati insignia being flaunted in this manner.

I'll leave you to watch the video and tell me what you think.


Watch video HERE or do so below:


Comments

  1. Well I won't really agree nor argue with you on that. Am quite indiFferent about ur opinion. Have been also trying to look out for the same thing. But I don't think I'll use this particular video to judge because if u watched carefully Wizkid and MI also used it. So I won't really judge him on this. But hey. I'll still keep my fingers crossed and see what happens next

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment