Have You Seen Beverly Naya's Monologue [WATCH VIDEO HERE]



I just came across this monologue done by one of Nollywood's finest actresses, Beverly Naya where she does what she does best, acting.

She titles this one 'I'm Sorry' and this was the nite that accompanied the video, which she posted on Youtube:

Hello! My name is Beverly Naya and I am an actress. This is a piece I did with an American Accent called 'I'm Sorry'. I hope you enjoy it.
You can watch the video by clicking HERE or watching it below:

Comments

  1. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Any way I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

    Have a look at my site :: krazymind.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment