I Didn’t Go Abroad For Cosmetic Surgery – Patience


Wife of President Goodluck Jonathan, Dame Patience, returned to the country on Wednesday after spending about seven weeks abroad.

Mrs. Jonathan arrived at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja from a foreign country widely believed to be Germany. She returned in one of the aircraft in the Presidential Fleet

 As soon as she alighted from the aircraft, she denied media reports that she went abroad for cosmetic surgery. She also denied being an in-patient in a German hospital on account of a terminal disease, adding that her husband loved her physique.
She said, “I read in the media where they said I was in the hospital. God Almighty knows I have never been to that hospital. I don’t even know the hospital they mentioned.

“I have to explain what God has done for me. I do not have terminal illness, or (went for) any cosmetic surgery, more or less tummy tuck.

“My husband loves me as I am and I am pleased with how God created me.”

Comments