'I Feel Better at 40 Than I Did at 25' - Cameron Diaz [+3 PHOTOS]


Any woman dreading the arrival of her 40th birthday can take heart from Cameron Diaz. The actress passed the milestone in August and says she feels better than she did in her mid-20s.

‘For the first time in my life I’m content,’ she told Esquire magazine.

‘I’m so excited. Getting older is the best part of life. Like, I know more than I’ve ever known.
‘I have gratitude. I know myself better. I feel more capable than ever. And as far as the physicality of it, I feel better at 40 than I did at 25.’

She demonstrated her confidence in her looks by posing revealingly for the magazine.



Despite her age, Miss Diaz said she could still one day have children.



‘There’s still a possibility of that, I ain't that old,’ she said. ‘Believe it or not, I’m feeling very... capable.’

Comments