Is Rukky Sanda Obsessed With Her Bleaching Cream?


Majority of those who use bleaching creams don't usually like to talk about it or even admit it in public but i guess Nollywood actress, Rukky Sanda does not belong to this category especially when we take a look at her recent interview where she openly admitted it.

In the interview, Rukky Sanda described her bleaching cream as her best buddy.

"I’m light o, and I’m going to do everything I have to maintain my complexion. If they like they should call it bleaching or washing, whatever they want to call it. Me and my cream, we are best buddies. Whatever they want to say, they should continue. Me I am making money. When nobody is talking about you, then you are not doing something right."

I just have a few questions for th actress - is she aware of the fact that bleaching the skin not only damages the skin but also makes it prone to cancer and other unpleasant infections.

Comments