Kas on the Hot Seat


KAS - performing Artiste and Actor

Question: How do you handle sexual advances from sexy female fans?

Answer: "I love it when somebody comes to me and says: 'Kas I love your music... your music is very nice.' For me, that is the award because that is the reason I am actually doing it; to make people happy because music is the food of life. How do I handle them? I handle them the way I consider best. One thing is that fans could sometimes pass crazy compliments and make crazy requests and all I say is that you are blessed. Basically, I am cool with them."


The HOT SEAT is a Simply Samad concept. Here, we bring you different celebrities and personalities from fashion, lifestyle, Music, Movies, Showbiz, Arts, Business, Sports and several other divergent terrains.

We ask a question and bring you the answer right here. There's so much more to come.

Keep those fingers crossed.

The answer for this week's HOT SEAT was culled from the now rested LIFE

Don't forget to follow us @simplysamad

Comments