Kemi Akinyomi: What Do You Like Most About Her Pictures? [+3 PHOTOS]



For those who might be wondering who Kemi Akinyomi is, well, i've got three things to say about her; she's a Nigerian, a model and is excitingly beautiful.

Now that you know three things about her, would you be kind enough to take a look at her pictures; three of them to be precise and then tell me what you like about her.

 Before you do that, you might just want to take a quick look at how she describes herself:


"I am a down to earth creature and a true born Leo love me 4 me or don't love me. There are many sides to everyone and 1 book will never be enough to unveil the depth of your soul.
I rather sum up my personality than what I am and how much I‘ve got in my bank account.
I know in this life man finds himself in situations where he tries to survive by hook or by crook but I treat everyone equally cos your age, race or background does not matter as long as you’re not wicked hearted nor plot the death of human beings.
I aint interested in what kinda car you drive, your father’s name, your type of food nor choice of wine. "

Here are the rest of her pictures:




Comments

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment