Marietta Okun: A Modeling Masterpiece [PHOTO]


If models are made, then Marietta Okun would definitely be a masterpiece.

From Abuja in Nigeria, Marietta beams with style and grace. No wonder she says, “I am a young, dynamic and dedicated model. I love fashion and I give 110% in all the work that I do.

I’m a serious model and I want to work with serious people, photographers, agencies and publicists.” With a modeling pedigree that leaves a trail of names like BMC Models and Brussels Event, Marietta surely knows her onions.

Brandishing her dark brown eyes and a semi-professional modeling rating, the sky is surely a starting point for the English and French speaking beau. Marietta is available for print, catalogue, editorial, showroom, fitness, product, lifestyle, corporate, demo, trade-show art-nude, lingerie and adult modeling jobs.

Comments