One Question For Lizzy Anjorin


LIZZY ANJORIN - Yoruba Actress

Question: Which is your favourite part of your body?

Answer: Look at my face very well and tell me which part you like

Qestion: Your face is beautiful…
Answer: Which part do you like?

Question: I like your lips…
Answer: (Laughs out loud)

Question: You tell me…
Answer: It’s my lips and my boobs.

The HOT SEAT is a Simply Samad concept. Here, we bring you different celebrities and personalities from fashion, lifestyle, Music, Movies, Showbiz, Arts, Business, Sports and several other divergent terrains.

We ask a question and bring you the answer right here. There's so much more to come.

Keep those fingers crossed.

The answer for this week's HOT SEAT was culled from Simply SAMAD

Don't forget to follow us @simplysamad

Comments