Sex With a Guy With a Big Penis [DIARY]


Here's another diary episode with Nigerian ladies who told me about what they felt about having sex with a guy whose penis or manhood  was on the large side.


Kemi Adesua
If the guy’s d..k is too long; it’s only natural for me to be scared. I’d be terrified of letting him penetrate me. When it’s too long, it becomes a big problem; not just for me but for both of us. Let me very practical with you, it’s not as if I won’t let him have sex with me. I’ll just have to be very careful. I’ll let him slide in but the moment I begin to feel pain, I’ll ask him to withdraw it. Only a very wicked guy who doesn’t respect how I feel that will continue to thrust after I tell him it hurts. To be candid, anything longer than a banana should be considered a problem.

Dupe
If it’s too long, I won’t do because I won’t enjoy it. Once I see it and I consider it too long, I won’t allow him hurt me with it. I might eventually allow him if he’s the type who resort to shameless begging for sex. I might let him have his way but I’ll never enjoy it. Sex is not just a physical exercise. There’s a lot of psychology involved as well. I’ll never marry a guy with a big d..k.

Mariam Afolabi
Just imagine a wife complaining that her husband’s d..k is too big. Didn’t she know that before she got married to him? They’re married so she should just accept her fate. If I found myself married to guy with big manhood, I’d simply accept my fate.

Confidence Ngerem
I’ve heard of women complaining that their men’s sex organ is too big but I’ve never experienced such a thing before so I don’t have any idea about it. If the woman complaining about it is married, then she made a mistake marrying him. She should have found out before marrying him. As it is, she’s against the wall. She’ll have to ask God to help her out. I’ll advise her to help others by sharing her problems to avoid letting others make the same mistake.

Anita Wilkie
A married woman who is complaining about the size of her husband’s d..k will have to endure it. She shouldn’t use that opportunity to sleep around. Since she’s married, she can’t sleep with any other person. She has to cope. If they were not married, I’d have advised her to quit the relationship straight away. Moreover, it’s not the guy’s fault that he has a big d..k. It also depends on the lady’s taste. This might sound incredulous but some ladies like it large.

Mrs. Princess Nwachukwu
Of course a lady can be scared. It depends on how far she has gone with the guy. If I’m married to the guy for instance, I’ll just have to manage it like that. If he’s not my husband yet, I’ll simply opt out. We however have to realize that it’s not the guy’s fault. You obviously don’t expect him to cut it short. It’s God that gave him. Nobody is to blame. If I’m married to him, I should be blamed because I should have sampled the guy before marriage.

Bola Odelowo
If I realize a guy I’m involved with is excessively gifted below the belt, it’ll be better for me to quit the relationship. Such a thing becomes a burden both for the guy who’s carrying it and me whom he intends to use it on. It’s a big problem no matter how you look at it.

Ngozi. O
If I get involved with a guy who has it extraordinarily large down there, the earlier I detect it, the better for both of us. Whoever goes as far as getting married to a guy like that should blame no other person but herself. Imagine a lady complaining that her husband has a large d..k. Didn’t she see it and taste it before she went ahead to marry him. As for me, it’s a must that I see what he has to offer down there before I get involved. That way, I’ll know if I’m going to have a problem with it or not. This is one of the reasons why it’s always better to have sex before marriage. With a code like that, I’d never run into such a problem because I’d have seen it and felt it. I’m sure you know what I mean. Only those born again sisters and brothers run into such problems. If I discover he has it big and I really love him, I’ll stay with him but only if I really love him.

Tope Aremu
Why shouldn’t a lady be scared of a guy with a big d..k? If I can bear it, I’ll stay with him but if it’s always a painful experience, then I’ll quit. Sex before marriage always prevents such problems. I can’t live in a marriage of painful sex. If we somehow miss having sex before marriage and I discover he has a burden in his boxers, I’ll divorce him and remarry.

Joy Emovon
If I encounter a guy with a large power house, I’ll cope especially if I’m married to him. The truth is that when it comes to sex, a lady will always get used to it no matter the size. It’s not enough reason to quit a relationship. Any lady who wants to quit a relationship over the size of a guy’s d..k must have an agenda. A lady’s sexual organ will always expand to accommodate a guy’s large stuff. Another way to go around it is to ensure the guy uses cream. She’ll get over it. It’s just a matter of time. She should learn not to be scared. In such cases, it’s also important for the guy to learn to be gentle.

Comments

  1. That's why i love my Naija sisters. Those who are fake are Super Fake and those who are real are Totally Correct. You just can't help loving them. Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice try.bur wen a guy d**k is small dey complain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment