CocoIce Shoots New Music Video 'It's Me' with 'Red One' Camera


The management company of the fast rising hip-hop diva, CocoIce, MAGiKAL Entertainment is leaving no stone un-turned in making sure the talented rap star made a huge impact in the Nigerian music industry and beyond, hence their resort to shoot a multi-million naira, world-class music video for one of her latest singles “It’s Me” using the newly unveiled RED ONE Camera.


According to the music video director, Abiodun Matthew Aina, popularly known as Mattmax, "the management approached me to shoot CocoIce's 2nd video judging by the high review her 1st video "If U Don't Know" got, and when I came up with my concept, I told them that to get the best out of the concept, we have to go all out to 'kill' it, this is why I opted for the RED ONE. Though the camera is highly expensive, but you can't match the quality of the pictures it delivers. It rendered at 4,500 frames per second which is a huge difference from the common 28 frames per second you get from the current top-of-the-range Canon cameras that are mostly used in Nigeria for music video productions. Also, its cinematic effect is un-matched", he stated.




Speaking further on the project, the CEO of MAGiKAL Entertainment, Biodun Caston-Dada stated that, “the competition is getting stiffer by the day and we all can see what the likes of 2face, D’banj, P-Square, Asa, Nneka, Wizkid, etc are currently doing on the international scene. To play big, you must package and position yourself well. These are all what we are doing to make sure CocoIce becomes a major force to reckon with in the African music scene. We would all agree that the standard of Nigerian music and videos is rising by the day and one can’t afford to do anything less than what is obtainable internationally. On our choice of Mattmax, the young man is highly talented, calm and has eyes for details, this why we resolve to work with him again having done Cocoice’s first video, “If You Don’t Know.



The video will drop on 1st of December with an unveiling party to officially introduced CocoIce to the Nigerian music landscape and also to screen the “It’s Me” video to top players in the music industry. Prior to this, there will be a Media Screening/Review of the music video.


Comments

  1. Hі there would yοu mind sharing whiсh blοg platfоrm you're working with? I'm loοking
    to start my own blog soοn but I'm having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking
    foг something cоmplеtely unique.
    P.S Aρolоgіes for gettіng οff-toρiс but I hаd to ask!



    Αlso vіsit my weblоg :: bball

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its such as you read my thoughts! Yοu seеm to undегѕtanԁ sο much abοut thіs, such as
    you ωrote the guide in it oг ѕomething.
    I beliеve that you could do with a few p.

    c. to drive the mesѕage home а little bіt,
    howevег othеr than that, that is ехcellent blog.
    A great rеad. I will ԁefіnitely bе back.


    Feel free tο viѕit my wеbpage .
    .. battery operated cars for kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great data you’ve gotten
    right here on this post. I will probably be coming back
    to your blog for more soon.

    Check out my blog post; korean seoul airport map

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment