Nicki Minaj is Scared


It's seems impossible that there's anything Nicki Minaj is scared of, but when it comes to what people think about her on "American Idol" in January, it's a totally different story. In hindsight, the pop star feels maybe she was too critical of the contestants she judged, People reports Nov. 19.

    "I'm scared. Maybe I shouldn't have been so like... It's hard for me to not say how I really feel," Minaj told Ryan Seacrest's radio show ''Everyone else is so nice. I was just thinking back about some things and I was like, 'I wonder if that was not so nice.' I don't think I'm going to be able to watch it. I'm going to be so nervous."

Nicki notes that she's always "grown from" tough criticism. She has conflicted feelings about how she portrayed herself during some of the competitions for the upcoming season of "American Idol."
Minaj added, ''As an artist I've always grown more from the tougher criticism and so I would like to be that person and to try to help people get that thick skin and to really give it their all, because it is a competition.''

It's true that any aspiring musician needs to develop that "thick skin," but if Nicki Minaj is scared she came off too harsh, there's no doubt she probably did!

Culled from EXAMINER

Comments