Megan Fox: 'I'm Going to be More Cautious About Choosing Films Because...'



Popular Hollywood actress, Megan Fox has revealed that the time has come for her to be more cautious in choosing the kind of films she gets involved in.

The sexy actress explained that she had to take this decision after considering the fact that she is now a mother adding that she is mindful of how the kind of films she takes on could affect her son as he grows older.

She said: 'It changes your perspective about being overly sexual in a film when you have a baby. I'm going to be more cautious about choosing films because I'm already thinking about when he's in school and his friends are going to be showing him my photo shoots with me in a bikini and he's going to be horrified.

'So that will deter me from making some of the choices I made before.'

Her film, 'This Is 40,' which also stars Paul Rudd and Judd Apatow has been scheduled to be released on December 21, 2012.

Comments