Waje to Launch Lingerie Line in 2013


...says she will model her own lingerie

We've all listened to Nigeria's highly talented singer, Waje do what she does best over the years but guess what? She has given assurances that come 2013, she is going to launch her very own lingerie line.

She added that she has finally decided to start the fashion line after shelving it for so long.

"I am planning to launch my lingerie line, which I have put back for a long time."

In case you're wondering what kind of model would be modeling her sexy lingerie, she gave a very frank response:

“Of course, I will be the one. Who else?”

If you're anything like me, then you must have your fingers crossed right now in extreme anticipation especially when you consider the fact that 2013 isn't so far off anymore.

Comments