Does Your Boyfriend or Husband Love Video Games?


If you're a lady and you have a boyfriend or husband who loves playing video games, then you must probably hate it whenever he sits in front of the console; tapping buttons over and over and over again.

Well, if you were expecting me to condemn him, I'm sorry to break your heart.

Rather, I would love to ask: "Have you ever tried developing some interest in those games; just a tiny little bit? Have you ever spared a thought to sitting beside him and playing with him?

As weird as this might sound, it could be more interesting than you ever imagined but only if you genuinely put your heart to it.

He loves it and that's why he plays it and as long as he's not playing it all night or spending as much as 10 to 12 hours playing it, then it's nothing more than what it looks like; a hobby.

Just a few lines from me to my gorgeous sisters out there. Do enjoy the rest of the day.


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments