Mercy Aigbe-Gentry Debunks Husband Snatching Rumour


Popular Yoruba actress, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry has denied having anything to do with stories flying around about her snatching her colleague, Bimbo Akinsayna's husband.

Mercy's is presently married to Larry Gentry; the owner of La Veroque Hotel, Oregun Lagos and this was what she had to say abou the rumour:

"I wonder o! something like that came up about two years ago, and I cleared the issue. I am not a husband snatcher.  May be they don't know what they are saying. Even the magazine or newspaper that might have written that is looking for who to tarnish his\her image, which is unfair. I didn't snatch Larry from Bimbo, let alone having any quarrel whatsoever with her. The only person I knew Bimbo dated was Bakky Adeoye. So, in what way did I snatch Larry from her? And my husband has never told me he dated Bimbo. It's senseless and those behind it are jobs. They should find better things to spend their times on, instead of unnecessary gossips.

Bimbo Akinsanya

Larry Gentry also debunked the rumour saying:

"I cant even imagine that. Those saying that are jobless. They are all lazy and irresponsible. Bimbo is just like a sister to me. There can't be anything like dating between us. So, it was just fabricated."

Comments