Do You Agree with Tobore on This?

Here's a message I just received from an author/journalist friend of mine, TOBORE and I thought I should share it with u:

"...Sometimes in life, we all get so fixated in the pursuits of our own medals of life (anything that makes us feel worthwhile), or so conceit in celebrating and enjoying the perks of success when we achieve it that we forget that no medal is half as important as even the most seemingly unimportant person we meet on the way, who all in their own little ways, played some part in our story. Let's learn to celebrate the people in our lives. Every one of them. None the least important.
I learnt all that from the cartoon movie - Wreck-it Ralph."

Do u agree with her?


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments