How Nicki Minaj Escaped Jail in Dubai

Super Bass singer, Nicki Minaj in a recent interview with Jimmy Kimmel, explained how she almost went to jail for hugging a police officer in Dubai.

One of the rules in Dubai is that you can't hug a man you are not married to and Nicki confessed about seeing a cute guy she couldn't take her eyes off.

It was like a private airport. They were just dressed in their regular garments. I went to give him a hug, and it was literally, I almost felt like time stopped in Dubai, She said.

Apparently She didn't know the guy was a police officer.

I felt like everything froze. Every single person turned around in slow motion like,

Nooo!!!

Minaj concluded, "Everyone in my team thought I was going to be put in jail.

It was the scariest thing. He kinda put his arms up a little bit and cracked a nervous smile, and I was just like, 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry!' and I just left."

Source: OMG NIGERIA



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments