Joke of the Day

A young woman is on the Eko Bridge, about to commit suicide. A sailor sees her as she is about to jump and shouts, "Wait! Don't do it! I'm leaving on a ship to Europe. I'll sneak you on board so that you can come with me and stay all over!"

"Ok, I guess so," the woman says
So he sneaks her on board and stows her away. Every night he brings her food and they have sex all night long. This goes on for three weeks.

One day, the captain stumbles across her in her hiding place. "What are you doing on board?" he demands.

"Well, I have an agreement with one of your crewmen," she explains. "He is taking me to Europe. Every night he brings me food and we screw."

"You certainly are being screwed," said the captain. "This is the Lagos Island Ferry!" we sail from Ikorodu to Marina daily.



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments

  1. Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the great works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll.

    my blog; fiber supplements

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment