Nigerian Celebrities Pray for Super Eagles at AFCON

Just did a quick check on Nigerian celebrities as the super Eagles of Nigeria prepare to take on Burkina Faso at the ongoing Africa Cup of Nations and here was what I stumbled on:

Karen Igho: Lord guide our players tonight.

Chioma Akpotha: Now I have a good feeling. Go for gold boys! ULTRA SUPER EAGLES.

Amaka Ike: The AFCON cup is about to return to its rightful home - Nigeria"

Tunde Ednut: NIGERIA, LET'S DO THIS..... I'm Dbaaaaaaaanj?

Helen Paul: If PHCN is messing you up, just stay tuned to this space... I'll be giving you details of how it's going down... Piece by piece!



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments