Taylor Swift Explains Why She Can't Stop Making Music About Her Exes



She is notorious for chronicling her messy splits with her exes in her music.

And while she has been heavily criticised for making her personal life public in her lyrics, most recently in regards to One Direction's Harry Styles, Taylor Swift has defended her actions in a new interview with US Elle.

The 23-year-old says that she writes music about her failed relationships because it helps 'make her feel better'.

'To me it’s just writing songs the way I always have.  It’s me sitting on my bed feeling pain I didn’t understand, writing a song, and understanding it better,' she says.

'If people want to dissect the lyrics, that’s their right, but it’s all coming from the exact same place as where I started.

'It’s just something I do to feel better.'

And despite at times seeming bitter with her exes in her songs, Taylor says that when it comes to her break-ups she is not one to get too angry.

'I don’t think I’ve ever yelled at an ex-boyfriend. Ever,' she explains. 'I’m not a yeller.  I’m not a fit thrower. If something is done, it’s done.'

The country music star is also keen is dispel rumours that she is constantly chasing the 'A-lister-of the-moment'.


Culled from DAILY MAIL


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments